Events with Friends of MCRWR
Friends of Mid-Columbia River Wildlife Refuges will help provide many special events throughout our complex of wildlife refuges. All events are free, unless specified, and open to the public.
August 30, 2014 at 7:30 p.m.
Join local astronomer Jim White for an evening of fun and adventure among the stars. there will be a telescope available for you to look through, but feel free to bring your own telescope or binoculars. The even is free and open to all ages.
- Conboy Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- 100 Wildlife Refuge Road
- Glenwood, WA 98619
- Saturday, September 13, 2014
- 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- McNary National Wildlife Refuge
- Environmental Education Center
Activities for All Ages!
- Duck Banding – begins 8:00 a.m. sharp
- Retriever Demonstrations, Gun & Fire Safety,
- Nest Box Building, Pond Life, and much more!